Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello

Hola ppl! I'm writing to you from my new Firefox...Dave was right...WAAY better than Internet Explorer. Weird day @ school 2day. A REALLY mean rumor is going around, and now I am g/f less. It makes me sad. *tear* But, on the bright side, PotC3 on THURSDAY NIGHT!!! AIEEE!!! (I was gonna go on Friday, but I have a 'previous engagement,' according to the 'rents) It's a B day @ skool 2morrow, so that's happy. Well there's SOMETHING to look forward to. Unlike gym class.

Then math today...guess what? I actually UNDERSTOOD some of it today! XD YAY!!! That's happiness. Normally, I stink at math. Like, the other day, I asked my teacher(same teacher that gives the devil child so much special treatment) how many applications for something had been turned in and she said "Let's see...I have six up here and five downstairs." I go back to my desk and start counting on my fingers. I get to ten and stop, confused. (I only have ten fingers) MY friend eventually took pity on me and said "It's eleven, Kyle." "Ooooh, right..." Told ya I'm not good at math.

Catch y'all later!

8 comments:

Brian said...

First Comment!

(and I'm *far* nerdier than you Kyle! But that's OK, I've just been at it longer!)

erniegal972 said...

I don't know you, so that's okay. :P

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

Suuuuure you do, Kyle! Take a *good* look at my picture. I "ruled the Universe" when I was your age... >:-o

Girl_Goddess said...

Hi! is that Maria'd dad?'Fernando Poo'? Did u really rule the universe? id that where Mia got her math magic? cuz i need some. i have math zilch.nada. nothing. i am mathematically inept.
Kyle, at least you can understand what Mrs.Kolenbrander is talking about! I have no freakin clue!

Brian said...

It's "Fernandopoo", not "Fernando Poo". THAT sounds gross! Fernandopoo is an island from the Illuminatus Trilogy.

Yes, it is I!

Just as a note, y'all should shy away from last names, such as your own, mine, or Mrs. K's. :-) Weirdos out there, dontcha know!

Maria Monroe said...

lol. yeah, that's where I got my math genes =p

Kyle said...

GRACE SPEAKIN: hola, i heart Hurley. poo